Tuesday, January 27, 2009

*~ME, MYSELF, AND I~*

Hello my name is Britta Becker my friends call me beaket. My favorite food is chinese and my favorite drink is vitamin water. My best friends are Teryn Schlichting, Taylor Rooney, Siera Jeffery, Ahna Larson, and Micayla Schultz. I have three brother's....... Bryan his dog is sucking my thumb (see picture attached) her name is Fenway (a.k.a. Fiif) Bryan is 26 and is hilarious he spoils Fifi silly because she's daddy's little girl!! LOL! My other brother is Bryce he is happily married to Kristen and they are each 23. They have a son named Brayden. They also have a pampered pooch her name is Brandy and she is a pit bull terrier and is the nicest thing in the world I will add a photo later!! :-) My final brother is Brady he is in collage at ISU..... Go I State!! He is a Sophomore and is the closest brother too me I am so happy he's my bro! He's more like a best friend!! LOL!! My mom's name is Lynda and my dad's name is Bob (the builder) LOL!!! I enjoy band, music, sports, and hangin with my friends!!

TTYL,

Britta RosaLynn #1

2 comments:

  1. hey britt britt you rock wuts up

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey b- kit what's up? i 4got what you do when you add people so i didn't add you yet cause i don't know why. so if you could e- mail me on my blog and tell me how then i will add you! See Ya Later at School!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Poem about friends

Poem about friends